ADA-Compliant Lifts for In-Ground Pools/Spas IGAT-180 models meet or exceed the Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for pool lifts.
The ADA requires independent operation and easy seat retrieval from deck or water. Upper and lower controls make this easy with Aquatic Access products. There is no need to lean over and reel in a single control box which may be on the seat in the water. Lifts are powered by city water pressure from a hose connection or plumbed-in line. Installation requires only anchor socket placement in deck. Pool edge sketch/dimensions required.
• Price includes concrete anchor!
• Install at min. 36" straight wall
• Lifts approx. 400 lbs. at 55-60 PSI operating pressure, depending on weight of optional accessories
• Portable - Lifts out and rolls away with no tools
• Weighs only 82 lbs.
• Standard lift height in raised position -- 73"
• The IGAT-180 is compact, lightweight, and easy to remove and replace with no tools.
• No underwater installation.
• Bottom of cylinder touches pool wall. Vinyl-liner wall pad is available.
• Independent Operation
• Water Pressure Powered
• Adjustable Seat Height
• No Electricity or Battery Needed
• Remove with No Tools
The IGAT-180 models allow maximum access from the deck for the user and any assistant. Side-to-side transfers are easy- the footrest flips up and the mounting arm is under the seat, allowing wheelchair access and unobstructed transfer. On a standard installation, seats automatically rotate forward (clockwise) into pool/spa, travel 42" vertically, can be stopped or reversed at any point, and can be padlocked in the raised position with the water turned off.
Pool edge sketch/dimensions required.
INCLUDED: A stationary cylinder-side armrest, flip-up footrest, deck socket and socket cover.