PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE 48 STATES
Roll-A-Ramp 26" Wide Ramps of All Lengths
Strength. Flexibility. Together.
The Roll-A-Ramp is a ground-breaking new concept that will change the way people look at ramps. For centuries ramps have been utilized by millions of people because of their strength. But never before has a ramp been as flexible as the Roll-A-Ramp.
Each Roll-A-Ramp is fabricated out of high-tensile strength anodized aerospace aluminum, which allows it to hold up to 2,000 lbs. of evenly distributed weight.
Each standard section of the Roll A Ramp weighs under 30 lbs. and easily rolls up quickly to be stored in very little space. Ramp pairs used for wheelchair use can be set up to any width to accommodate virtually any wheel span.
Each ramp has built-in safety rails, and cambers gently and gradually slopes for an easy, jar-free access.
PLEASE NOTE: The special Approach Plate is not load bearing meaning the top plate alone cannot rest on any surface while ramping. It is important that when placing the ramp on the top surface that the Approach Plate plus the first ramp link rests on the surface.
- Designed for use with wheelchairs, power scooters, motorcycles, garden tractors, and more
- Used for delivery vans by many satisfied customers
- Safe to use with built in side rails
- Durable rust proof aircraft-quality 6061 aluminum construction
- Innovative roll up ability for compact storage and easy transport
- Ramps can rolled up or folded
- Conveniently stores in car trunks or vans
- Engineered for a smooth transition up and down the ramp
- Available in any length - Call for custom applications
- American made
- 10 year unconditional manufacturer's warranty
- Available in 26", 30", and 36" widths from 3 ft. long to 300 ft long.
- Aluminum finish - black no longer available