Deluxe Universal Kayak Stabilizer
These outriggers / stabilizers easily attach to your kayak making it extremely stable.
• It can be used on any kayak or canoe made today, thus the word “Universal Kayak”
• Important: The boom width is adjustable from 50 to 64 inches wide
• Easily assembled in 5 minutes or less.
• New Optional Mounting Brackets & Hardware included FREE!
• Excellent for Fisherman, Seniors and Children.
• These outriggers / stabilizers easily attach to your kayak or canoe making it extremely stable.
• Easily disassembled to stow in virtually any kayak hatch.
• Lightweight and rugged, all stainless steel and marine aluminum construction.
• The floats are made of high-density plastic foam filled shell making them very lightweight, durable and super buoyant!! Commercial fisherman and the U.S. Coast Guard use the same floats.
• Note: The Stabilizer fits all kayaks and canoes because it is attached using a nylon strap that runs under the belly of the boat and is cinched tight using a dual adjustable clip. The width adjusts from 50 inches to 64 inches across and the floats adjust up and down 12 inches. The solid closed cell foam floats provide 30 lbs.... of buoyancy on each side. It is made with Drawn Brite Anodized Aluminum and Stainless Steel so it will never rust or rot. It assembles in two minutes. It weighs about 6 lbs. total.
Retail Price: $299.00
Our Price: $269.00
ATR Kayak Seat Kit
The Access to Recreation (ATR) Kayak
Seat Kit consists of
two parts, the first part is a one-size-fts-all backrest, and
moldable padded backrest that includes everything you need to attach to a sit
inside kayak. The second part is the most important, a water proof seat cushion
which is made of a honey comb material so the water can flow right through it
keeping the user relatively dry. For years, customers have been asking us when
we were going to make a GTS style seat for sit-inside kayaks. Trust us; we've
been working on it. But the sheer variety of different cockpit sizes and
styles, not to mention attachment methods and hardware, prevented us from
creating something that would have the same universal impact as our sit-on-top
seats. Then we thought, "Hey! Why are we doing all the work?" Thus,
the Tall Back Backrest was created. It's more of a kit than a seat really,
designed for the mechanically inclined paddler, and we think you're going to
And especially for anyone who lacks sensation, from paralysis or nerve damage,
a good seat cushion is the most important piece of equipment for a day on the
water. Stimulite® Silver Honeycomb Cushion Designed for use in situations where
cushion will be used in water such as a shower, bath or in a kayak.
• Total Pressure Management®
• 1-1/2" thick
• 1 lb.
• Machine washable;
• Dryer safe
• Standard sizes: 16" x 16", 16" x 18", 18" x
16", 18" x 18"
• Flat bottom only
• Available with polyester cover
Retail Price: $399.00
Our Price: $299.00